White Cheddar Mac 'N' Cheese
A walk in the park creamy rich and delicious White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese recipe that even the youngest of chefs can master and come to appreciate.
Prep: 5 Mins | Total: 15-20 Min
- 1 lb shells or macaroni noodles
- 8 ounces organic white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Bring heavy cream to a simmer.
3. Turn off heat and whisk in cheese, sour cream and butter.
4. Mix sauce with pasta and season with salt and pepper.
Recipe brought to you by Chef Andres Hinojosa.